Oh, this brought tears to my eyes! God is Great!!! Congratulations and speedy travel to bring that beautiful girl home to a wonderful family. She looks like she has a very sweet personality!!
So glad to have caught up through your blog (saw your post on GWCA December group). She is gorgeous, radiant smile and so are the rest of your sweet children. Glad you'll finally be bringing her home. We hope to be traveling to China in a few months to bring home our 7 year old daughter. I'll keep checking your blog for updates. Sarah in NC
7 comments:
So happy this beautiful girl knows that she is wanted and loved! Congratulations Brenn family.
I am so happy for your family!! She is FINALLY coming home!!!! And she is gorgeous!!
Thank God!!
Debbie
Oh, this brought tears to my eyes! God is Great!!! Congratulations and speedy travel to bring that beautiful girl home to a wonderful family. She looks like she has a very sweet personality!!
hugs
Cris
What wonderful news! This just brought the biggest smile to my face.
She is beautiful!
And I LOVE her name.
Hugs
--Mick
Congrats!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. And she is so beautiful.
Katy
So glad to have caught up through your blog (saw your post on GWCA December group). She is gorgeous, radiant smile and so are the rest of your sweet children. Glad you'll finally be bringing her home. We hope to be traveling to China in a few months to bring home our 7 year old daughter. I'll keep checking your blog for updates. Sarah in NC
Post a Comment