Friday, July 17, 2009

So much fun at the beach



What a whirlwind for our new daughter, so many firsts in her first two weeks, I should be keeping a list, but it seems that everything is new for her. She is taking to American life like a champ though, and I must say that she will try most things without hesitation.

We are all a bit tired as we try to sort through our new routines, and our new life. I can say this.....so far so good, and I am not kidding.

The hardest thing about adopting an older child so far is knowing when to set the boundaries.

Redeemed daddy is the "good guy" though, so I enlist his help when I need immediate compliance.

Some favorites of our new addition:
fingernail polish,
fried chicken,
rice
Wii
swimming pool

Be blessed,
we are,
RM

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I have been gone on vacation myself!! I am so glad that things are going well. I know what you mean about setting bounderies, it is tough, but we have to do it. Eden is a pouter and none of my other kids are but that has been hard for me!

Debbie

KTLgirl said...

So glad to see this latest post. I can't wait to talk to you about all this. I'm just not gonna call!
I'm a mean mama too. You go girl!
Love you,
Kristen

AG'smoma said...

So glad to see the pictures!! And, that you are all getting settled into life as it is now.