The first picture is of the shoes that Sionna insisted on wearing when we first came home from Ethiopia. Notice they are ruby slippers.......There's no place like home!
Also, the pictures in the city are of Addis Ababa the capital city of Ethiopia. The photos look like poor rural America, but this is city center. The feelings I have for Ethiopia are undescribable. I can't even begin, so I won't try.



































2 comments:
Thank you for showing us this journey in pictures. The picture of Sionna hugging the two of you is so beautiful. I am so thankful to know you and I am moved by God's work in your family.
Hi Tammy,
Sounds like you've had a blessed year indeed! I enjoyed all the pictures and I agree that the picture of Sionna hugging you two just made me tear up...it's such a heart felt hug! I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas!
Tammy
Post a Comment