"how will we get there"?
Today with the help of Google Maps, I got a clear picture of just how far we have to go to be united with our son.
Driving directions to Anyang, Henan, China
11,250 mi – about 37 days 20 hours
Imagine it!
It reminds me of this Bible verse.
"As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us."
Psalm 103:12
That we would put away our old selves and live as new people. We have been redeemed. The old "us" is no more. Our bygones are bye gone! As far as the east is from the west.
And according to Google Maps..........that is a long, long way!
2 comments:
Hi Tammy!
Check us out on our blog. Pictures of John Asher there! Andrew looks just precious! From a brief glance at your blog, I can tell Adoption is big on your hearts! This is our first adoption!
Blessings!
Robyn
Hi Tammy, just checked out your blog (saw link on thye Anyang Henan yahoo group) and just had to tell you I love the song and the Psalm 103 reference. Adoption is such an amazing picture of the gospel.
Looking forward to following your journey!
I'll be running the Tallahassee Marathon in just under 3 weeks as a fundraiser for Henan Kids International, with all proceeds from anyone sponsoring me benefiting ANyang SWI specifically. It's exciting for me to see more and more babies from Anyang finding their forever families!
Blessings,
Amy
Post a Comment