Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Seriously, now, why, I'm too young, who knew????

Sudden, intense, hot feeling on your face and upper body, perhaps preceded or accompanied by a rapid heartbeat and sweating, nausea, dizziness, anxiety, headache, weakness, or a feeling of suffocation. Some women experience an "aura," an uneasy feeling just before it happens.............

Remember the Donna Summer song 'Hot Stuff'?

This weird sweating from the eyelids stuff was definitely NOT what she was talking about.

One more of the wonderful, mysteries of being a woman!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.... all right now. That's enough of this age talk! I have a birthday in a week and a half...and you KNOW we are the same age.

Rob C

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

You just described my life...especially the nights! How did we talk so long the other day and not get into this conversation??? :) And I'm too young too! :)

From your friend who knows exactly what you're talking about,
Tammy