He knows it is impossible for me to let spring go by without planting. So, we've put up a new little picket piece and I plan to plant it with more roses; filling the front of it with annuals. Vinca, Marigolds, and maybe I'll plant shasta daisies too. Happy Spring Time.
Here's a photo of my handsome young Kindergartener who is now reading everything he can get his hands on. So proud of him.
These peonies are from my friend Sophie in Kansas. They truly are the most beautiful plant of the garden. Wish peonies would last all year! This is my kitchen window sill. Notice my little grass hopper with the "red thread", found it just like that at the Sheffield Antique Mall in Collierville. Sometimes little things mean alot, like a stray red thread........
The little pig is pure Jade from Beijing. I found the little picture of Jesus once on the ground beside my car. It has rested on my window sill ever since. The Letter B.....reminds me to just be.






No comments:
Post a Comment