Saturday, August 13, 2011

We have sent a care package to our daughter

This week we used a service to send a care package to our waiting Zoe. It is a daunting task to pick the pictures that a child will view many times over the next few months. Just thought I'd share the ones that made the cut.

Oh how I pray that she will view these pictures and be relieved and excited and not the opposite. It is so hard to put myself in her position, I pray that she will have no doubts or worries that are beyond her comprehension.



She will be eight years old when we meet, I ask that all who read this blog pray a prayer for her peaceful acceptance of her new life. It is hard to let go of some things, even when they aren't the best choices for life. I know this for certain.


4 comments:

The Jameson Clan said...

So amazing...where are you at, have you passed the 800A yet? We are the very very very beginning but we got our PA so we are very excited about that:)

andrea said...

praying for y'all.

andrea

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I think they are all a great sampling of pics of your family! I will most definitely be praying, Tammy!

Blessings,
Tammy

Amy said...

She will love it!