Family
I can't wait to meet her!!!! What a cutie!Deb.
OH MY GOSH!!! Love her already! What a pretty pretty girl and a beautiful gift from God. Damon is such a good daddy. Praying for you all.
Tammy,She is so precious! I did get your email and we are praying! Sorry I didn't email back....we've had a death in the family and another family illness.She looks so content. She has no idea of the love awaiting her at home too! So glad there's no grief!We are praying!Tammy
Wow, look her Pj's fit perfectly now that's a success!
preciousi can't image how hard it is for you to not be in China with your sweet girl.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't wait to meet her!!!! What a cutie!
Deb.
OH MY GOSH!!! Love her already! What a pretty pretty girl and a beautiful gift from God. Damon is such a good daddy. Praying for you all.
Tammy,
She is so precious! I did get your email and we are praying! Sorry I didn't email back....we've had a death in the family and another family illness.
She looks so content. She has no idea of the love awaiting her at home too! So glad there's no grief!
We are praying!
Tammy
Wow, look her Pj's fit perfectly now that's a success!
precious
i can't image how hard it is for you to not be in China with your sweet girl.
Post a Comment