Friday, July 10, 2009

We are glad to be a family of seven

We are settling in very well. This is our first full week together at home update. The kids get along wonderfully, they are already used to being with their new sibling. So much so that they are already hollering and running after each other and tattling and fighting over clothes. For the most part, things are exactly as we expected.

We are taking off for the beach for a few days. We all need a break from adoption. And we need some family time of discovery and doing nothing but hearing the waves crash and breathing the sea air.

Our souls are full of thankfulness, and we are awed by what God has put together for our family.

Be blessed,
rm

2 comments:

The Ordinary Horse said...

Hi Tammy! Sophie sent me your blog link. Your family is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy to see you home and settling in as a family of 7. Enjoy the beach (sounds wonderful) and drop me a line sometime. I think about you often. I can't believe how big all your children have gotten...where does the time go?

KTLgirl said...

Tammy, love you so much and can't wait to meet Tsionna. Hope everyone's enjoying the beach. What a fantastic family God has put together. I praise Him for you!