Thursday, August 26, 2010

What are you afraid of??

Remember being a kid and having fears??

I was afraid of quicksand and Russia. Thank you President Reagan for eliminating both of those.


What was your fear as a child?
What do you fear now?

2 comments:

Rob C said...

too funny... I had those fears too. must have been too much TV... cause I also was afraid of being in a car going down a mountain and the brakes failing... weird, huh? Remind me to tell you my " I thought we were being bombed by the Russians " story sometime....

Redeemedmama said...

OH Man, I forgot about that one. I am still a bit afraid of that. I guess thank goodness we don't live near the mountains.

Would love to hear the bombed by the Russians story?? "When you are ready to tell it" , said in therapist tone....