Praise God! He's just beautiful. How sweet. And CURLY HAIR! I LOVE the pic of Kori holding him. Praying for y'all everyday back home. Love you so much, Kristen
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....he is adorable!!!! My future son in law!!!!! :) I am soooo happy for you Tammsville!! We will be praying that today and the next few days will be an easy transition for you and him!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!
4 comments:
Praise God! He's just beautiful. How sweet. And CURLY HAIR!
I LOVE the pic of Kori holding him.
Praying for y'all everyday back home.
Love you so much,
Kristen
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....he is adorable!!!! My future son in law!!!!! :) I am soooo happy for you Tammsville!! We will be praying that today and the next few days will be an easy transition for you and him!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!
Love, Sophie :)
I'm SO thrilled for you, Tammy! Andrew is so handsome and I love his curly hair! What a little blessing he is!
Hugs,
Tammy
So excited and happy for your family!
Tammy N
Post a Comment