Bringing Hope to Children has a large donation listed to help with this adoption. SN is bilateral hand/finger deformity and corrected club foot. Described as clever, handsome, kind to younger children and doing very well in school at grade level.
This little boy has been waiting 3 years for his mama and daddy to come forward. His file has been overlooked many, many times. He has a large grant that might help someone be able to say yes! this is our son.
he is precious. I have felt a urge in my heart for years to become an adoptive parent or at least a foster parent, but I don't even know where to start or even if I would be a good enough mother being single with two children of my own. :-)
2 comments:
This little boy has been waiting 3 years for his mama and daddy to come forward. His file has been overlooked many, many times. He has a large grant that might help someone be able to say yes! this is our son.
he is precious.
I have felt a urge in my heart for years to become an adoptive parent or at least a foster parent, but I don't even know where to start or even if I would be a good enough mother being single with two children of my own. :-)
God Bless You!
Post a Comment