Family
oh how VERY precious!!Truly, God is GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!!!So happy for your family Tammythanks for sharingLots of love to you all
OH thank you LORD! You've given this family so many many blessings. Thank you.
Oh sure I am sitting at the empowered to connect conference bawling my eyes out!!!She is such a treasure
BEAUTIUL!!!!!!!
Ok Tammy....I know God is good but I am choking back tears! That last picture is such a testimony to what God can do and does do! PTL!Tammy
Tammy what a blessing, so happy to know they are both home safe. It looks like the initial transition was amazing. Love her smile. Can't wait to catch up once you all get settled. If you need anything from us let us know. xoxo
Beautiful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh how VERY precious!!
Truly, God is GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!!!
So happy for your family Tammy
thanks for sharing
Lots of love to you all
OH thank you LORD! You've given this family so many many blessings. Thank you.
Oh sure I am sitting at the empowered to connect conference bawling my eyes out!!!
She is such a treasure
BEAUTIUL!!!!!!!
Ok Tammy....I know God is good but I am choking back tears! That last picture is such a testimony to what God can do and does do! PTL!
Tammy
Tammy what a blessing, so happy to know they are both home safe. It looks like the initial transition was amazing. Love her smile. Can't wait to catch up once you all get settled. If you need anything from us let us know. xoxo
Beautiful!
Post a Comment