![]() |
| Today she has a new last name, thank you Jesus! |
![]() |
| Beautiful friend, I think this beautiful girl actually aged out of the adoption program and now works at the orphanage:( |
![]() |
| Skype captured this at 10 pm..very long day when you go for glamour session and get adopted all in one day. |
![]() |
| Slept like a log |
![]() |
| This is a B daughter for sure, we can tell by this sass look |
![]() |
| I am married to the best man on the planet |
![]() |
| She's a princess and definitely knows it! |








7 comments:
HOORAY! Thank you my dear Lord for Zoe Brenn!
Love your hubby:):)
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL girl!! I know you can't wait to get your hands on her!
SO excited to see new pics - Zoe is just so beautiful - and sassy is right LOL!
Words can't describe just how overjoyed we are for Zoe and her new family. I can't wait to bring her BFF home hopefully by summer. I wish your hubby could just put him in his pocket for us:):):) I'll be watching your blog for more exciting posts:)
It has been so fun to watch your journey to Zoe! Hannah can't wait to skype sometime! We continue to pray for all of you...I'm sure you can't wait to meet her! :)
What a treasured keepsake she will have! And your hubby is precious for taking her to do that! What a great daddy!
And that sass....I love it!
Tammy
Post a Comment