Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mission complete!!

Landed in Memphis Tennessee last night at 10:30 pm, after 34 hours of no sleep. OK,

Keeping it real......I could blog about 10 paragraphs, so I leave the end of this journey with just a couple things to say

God has done another miracle for a special boy who had once been lost, Thank you Jesus, yes Jesus has done this for us and now that blogger is NOT blocked in my country, I will gladly post that the most awesome noise I have heard in the past 17 days is the sound of the US Air Force F-18 fighter jet that just flew over my back yard. Praise God for freedom, yes I type the word FREEDOM with the liberty of typing FREEDOM, PEOPLE, DEMOCRACY, UPRISING, LIBERTY, and other such words that I couldn't type or speak, praise God for his favor on His people. And to those who say ooo poo poo she isn't speaking so kindly of her son's birth country, I say I love the people of China, I pray that someday they have the right to type with such BOLDNESS, btw, found out that Google just got kicked out of my son's birthcountry.....

go Google something, and enjoy yourself immensely, and for the record, thank your favorite soldier, because you and your LIBERTY are being defended.......

Now I will go outside, breathe a deep breath of fresh air, drink my tap water, and thank God for his deliverance.

signing out, more pictures of our journey in the next post that may take awhile to get to, thank you for everyone who has prayed us through, all your prayers were answered!

rm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooooooooooo glad you are home sweet-pea! I'll give you a couple of weeks and then I will call you! I remember the jet-lag ohhhh too well!!

I love you to pieces Tammy!!

sophie :)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I hear you loud and clear, Tammy, and I totally agree with you! I too know how that jet lag is so I hope you all get rested quickly and into a new normal! When you feel like you can talk.....call or email me!

Hugs and Blessings,
Tammy

Jewels of My Heart said...

Welcome home to your little man!
How happy that he is orphaned No more and that he will grow up with the love of his family, learning of his Savior Jesus Christ and with the freedom and liberty to do so.
Yes, we are oh, so blessed!
Our daughter is waiting for us and most likely I will be traveling in Jan. Oh, how I long to hold her in my arms and for her to know the love of her Mommy.
I think we have the same agency and you are the family they told us was bringing a video of our daughter home. I don't know if our children were in the same orphanage or not but if so and you visited I would love to find out if you somehow, by the grace of God saw our daughter.
I know you must be so busy but just had to ask.
God bless you,
Daleea

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Tammy! It does feel good to step back onto US soil.
Shaun

Anonymous said...

Just thinking about you and yours...hope all is well!

Tammy N

AG'smoma said...

Tammy-how exciting! He looks like such a sweetheart!! I am so happy for you and your family! Welcome home!